Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hall Pass

Geekbert's Take

It's a Farrelly Brothers movie so you know it's going to be three things: Shocking, memorable (Not necessarily a good thing), and stupid as hell. It's not the best they've done but it's not the worst either. Owen Wilson plays his same old charmingly befuddled asshole that you can't get mad at and the other guy (I don't think he deserves a name as an actor yet) is just a plain old fill in the blank asshole. Blah, blah, blah...imaginary hypothetical situation that would never happen and I'm already ashamed that I've given this many words to the review. The only reason I would recommend this movie over Unknown is because of one bathroom scene. Worth the entire $1.05 just for that cheap laugh. Maybe see it but I could care less if you don't.

2/5 Limbs
***CLICK ON THE MOVIES LINK FOR EXPLANATION ON RATINGS***

No comments:

Post a Comment