Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Blooms

I hear etsy gets quite busy during the fall as the holidays approach and why not?  I would much rather buy someone a beautiful handmade gift rather than something store bought.  Don't get me wrong - Nordstrom's has a lot to offer; Joie blouses, Theory tees, True Religion jeans (yes I still heart True Religions), Juicy perfume, Frye boots - oh wait I was talking about gifts for other people right?  Well, anyway the point I am making is there is tons of gorgeous gifts to be gave for sale on etsy..  

Tomorrow I think my blog will be about some of my etsy faves.  It's gonna be hard to narrow them down.  Here are some of my new listings :)  Happy Thursday!     
I think this ones my fav... 

Oh wait - maybe this one!  Ha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment